Here I am explainng one scenario, I encountered with one of the .Net Workflow Project.
For my long running workflows ( I mean to say my workflow is running for days and I can see that the memory seems to be increasing rapidly and at the end of the day I got exception as below: )
For my long running workflows ( I mean to say my workflow is running for days and I can see that the memory seems to be increasing rapidly and at the end of the day I got exception as below: )
Custom counters file view is out of memory.
Server stack trace: at System.Diagnostics.SharedPerformanceCounter.CalculateMemory(Int32 oldOffset, Int32 totalSize, Int32& alignmentAdjustment)
Server stack trace: at System.Diagnostics.SharedPerformanceCounter.CalculateMemory(Int32 oldOffset, Int32 totalSize, Int32& alignmentAdjustment)
at System.Diagnostics.SharedPerformanceCounter.CalculateAndAllocateMemory(Int32 totalSize, Int32& alignmentAdjustment)
The solution and explanations is as below:
Root Cause => Performance Counter is running Out Of memory.
Performance Counter property in Work Flow is True by default. From the workflow configuration section , you can disable it, if don't want to monitor any workflow performance.
_mkrs_
No comments:
Post a Comment